Hi, I'm Holly! Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Hi, I'm Holly!  Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Friday, April 11, 2014

Pink Gooseberry Fridgie!

My new friend Traci gave me a pink Gooseberry Fridgie!
I'm in love!
I now own 2 fridgies!
So of course I had to have a little photo shoot with it and of course I had to use props!
Cats, dogs, chenille- nothing was safe!
Traci sent me some other fun things too but I'll save them for another post.  

Hope you're all enjoying early spring!
Please never forget how special you are!

12 comments:

Ann said...

Simply adorable-i'm off to search for some.
Ann

Beth Niquette said...

That is one cute little figurine! Love your photoshoot. Made me smile this morning.

~Damita's Pretty Wrap~ said...

How sweet of your new friend!! Love the photo shoot!! (: So cute!! Happy weekend!! xo Holly

Twyla and Lindsey said...

That is my favorite Pyrex pattern! That little fridgie is SO cute! Love your props! Twyla

Debbie@Debbie-Dabble and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Love the Pyrex and the props are just adorable!!

Hugs,
Deb

Primitive Stars said...

Love those vintage pieces, Francine.

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

Sweet! Fridgies are my favorite Pyrex.

Musings from Kim K. said...

Love those vintage pieces, but your props make them even more special.

ImagiMeri said...

Hey pretty lady,

What pretty pyrex, I didn't realize they had so many different patterns. I think my sole piece is a blue snowflake casserole, and I like to use it at Christmas time.

Hugs,
Meri

Jackie Jaggers said...

My mama always said you must always make new friends, some 15 years younger than you and some 15 years older than you. Happy you found her and how fun she sent you a giftie! Happy Saturday Molly, luv you.

Patti said...

So, so, cute! I have a lot of bowls now, and just a few fridges! But strawberries are too cute!

ThrifterSisters said...

Friends that give Pyrex are some of the best kind to have!

Have an awesome week, Holly :-)

Erica