Hi, I'm Holly! Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Hi, I'm Holly!  Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Monday, April 14, 2014

When Life Gives You Lemons

When life gives you lemons- have a photo shoot!

Can you believe these lemons aren't real?
They were a gift from my friend Traci and the chickies were, too.
Or are they quail?
  The Jadeite batter bowl was from Jane a while back but I thought these would go well together!

I feel so sorry for some of you bloggy friends who haven't had much spring yet.
It's wonderful here but since I'm up north, it could still snow again so I'm on guard!

Take care, wonderful peoples!

7 comments:

Melissa said...

They're saying we could get a "dusting" of snow tonight. Was 80 on Saturday and 75 yesterday. Was 62 when driving to work this morning at 7:30. CRAZY MOTHER NATURE!

Musings from Kim K. said...

Love the yellow and green together. We had a brief warm-up. It was glorious! Don't tell anyone, but I took the hose to the last snow pile in our yard. I didn't want to look at it anymore. Rumor has it snow returns tonight but it shouldn't linger too much into the week. Fingers crossed! Come on Spring!!

Art and Sand said...

A friend dropped off a bag of lemons to me last week and I made lemon bars. The rest of the lemons are adding color to a shelf, but I need to use them.

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Hmmm, they do look a little quail-ish! I can't believe those aren't real lemons! Are you pulling our legs? We have been having warm temps and things are blooming, but today it is in the low 30's and windy and a chance for frost overnight:( Have a nice week! Twyla

LBP said...

Yellow and green! Two of my favorite combinations! I love the jadeite batter bowl! We are having spring weather today but are supposed to get down in the lower 30's tonight. Glad I didn't already plant my tomatoes!

Blessings

Linda

Melissa said...

Yellow and Jadeite...that's purty right there! Very nice picture.

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

So cute together! I'd say chicks, even though they have those little quail things on their heads,...but it's Easter, so chicks! :)