Hi, I'm Holly! Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Hi, I'm Holly!  Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Friday, June 13, 2014

Patriotic Yo Yo Wreath!

Hello blog friendies!  I'm tellin' ya, I've gone yo yo crazy!

I've been making red, white and blue yo yos for months in order to make this wreath!
I wanted it up by Memorial day but I didn't quite make it.
It's still not hanging on the porch because I want to spray it with Scotch Guard first and I don't have any.
I'll show it again when it's in the frame on the porch!

12 comments:

Marilyn said...

It's beautiful!!

Musings from Kim K. said...

What fun! You have the best fabric selections for your yo yo wreath! I can't wait to see it on the porch.

Erica of Golden Egg Vintage said...

So cute! Good Job, Holly!
Erica :)

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

Wondering where you've been...making yo yos! Very creative Holly, just love it.

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Hi Holly! I've missed you! You make the prettiest yo yo's! There is an art to it and you make them perfectly! Twyla

Protector of Vintage said...

Love it!

Margaret said...

That is super! Well done! Maggie

BucksCountyFolkArt said...

Keep it forever! What a wonderful heirloom!!!

Jane said...

That's amazing, Holly! So many different fabrics and buttons - wow! Did you count how many yo-yos you used for the wreath?

Robins Nest said...

WOW, I LOVE THIS!!!!! You did an amazing job, I like the use of the different sizes.

★Carol★ said...

OMG Holly, I love it, and it's going to look amazing hanging on your porch! Knowing how much effort goes into the making of yo-yos, I think you're brave to even let it out of the house. I wish I had Scotchguarded the quilt I have on our porch swing. It's more pink and white now instead of red and white!

Sandy McClay said...

Oh Holly!!!
This is so cute! Have you thought about making them and selling them????
There is still time...:) I would buy one! :)