Hi, I'm Holly! Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Hi, I'm Holly!  Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Saturday, July 26, 2014

Just Yo Yoing Around

I decorated this letter L for my great nephew- Mom's color choices.
And now I'm making a letter A for my great niece with these happy colors AND I'm making one for another grand nephew!!  These are a hit!

I'm also working on rag ball garland orders AND making fall colored yo yos for a wreath come October.  I've been a busy crafter!
Pssst!  The cottage is a wreck! 

Thanks you for all the comments on my rag ball garland post.  see post below if you missed it.
Hope you're having a happy summer!

Holly

9 comments:

Musings from Kim K. said...

Love your latest creations. I'm glad you are crafting and having fun. Congratulations on all the orders!

Holly- Cutie Pie Cottage said...

I only have one comment on this post so I'm commenting so Kim's comment won't be all alone! ;)

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

Your yo yo letters are just adorable Holly, and a very creative idea! Do you have any craft type shows in your area? Think you could do great, but you seem to be busy enough with orders. Hey, those dust bunnies can wait...keep on creating! :)

Jann Olson said...

Crafting is much more important than cleaning, right? lol! Cute, cute Holly!
hugs,
Jann

The Polka Dot Closet said...

OMG those are gorgeous yo yo's, I love the brown and blue one....You keep coming up with such creative ideas!

Carol

Diane Mars said...

Darling, I have a little promo going on over at my Blog pitching your darling garlands.. hope it generates some more sales oxox, Diane

retrorevival.biz said...

You're a yo yo pro! They're such a happy craft:) Have you made a yo yo quilt?! You should!

my cozy ❤ little space said...

nice blog i saw you thrue other bloggers...thanks for sharing!

Fran. said...

Holly you are just so darn cute!! XOXO Love Fran.