Hi, I'm Holly! Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Hi, I'm Holly!  Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Brought To You By The Letter A

Is it possible for one be yo yoed to death?  Let's hope not.  

Here's another letter I made for my great niece.
 Believe it or not, these are sort of challenging for me to make.
Not the yo yos but the trying to decide where to put them to make them "fit".  I spend days doing it and I was still not satisfied with this one.  It seems middle heavy.  For this reason, I don't think I'll be making any of these to sell.
Yes, it's true, I like to get paid to PLAY so I will stick to rag ball garlands and yo yo scarecrows.  

I hope you've all had a good summer.  It's been a tough one for me but I'm always determined to find those silver linings!

Holly

8 comments:

Art and Sand said...

Cute!

I love doing lots of things with the alphabet.

Simply Shelley said...

Very cute, I'm thinking about doing something similar for my gran girls for Christmas. Blessings friend

Jane said...

Keep on finding those silver linings! They're in there somewhere between your rag ball garlands and your yo-yo crafts. So many cutie pie creations!

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

Holly, it looks adorable...you are too critical of your own creations. But aren't we all, lol.

Hope the fall brings you more silver linings. xo, Pam

Musings from Kim K. said...

I hope you find many more silver linings are your future. Crafting is definitely the best medicine for the soul. Hugs!!

Erica of Golden Egg Vintage said...

Holly, your letter A is so cute! I can't believe all the fun things you've been able to make with your yo-yo's!
Erica :)

GardenOfDaisies said...

That is so cute!! :-)

Helen Philipps said...

I love all your cute and colourful yo yo crafts! You have some lovely ideas!
Helen xox