Hi, I'm Holly! Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Hi, I'm Holly!  Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Monday, August 11, 2014

Yo Yo Screcrow

Hello blog friendies!  How are you?
I'm working on perfecting my yo yo scarecrows since
I have some interested buyers. 
Isn't he adorable?
These scarecrows will be for decorative purposes only but I still want them to be sturdy and not fall apart.
His middle is a wooden dowel rod and he has a wooden bottom so he can sit on his own but his limbs are made of wire so he can pose!

I've finally been able to do a little thrifting but I'll show my finds in another post.

We've had a hot, dry summer here in Idaho and I'm looking forward to cooler temps in a few days!

Thanks for coming by!  You are precious to me!

12 comments:

Protector of Vintage said...

Super cute!!

Debby said...

He is a cutie pie.

Deanies Stash said...

He is so cute!! Love him!

Cassie said...

He looks so so so so happy!

jenann said...

Aw, So cute!
I had a yoyo clown when I was little but he was no poser, LOL. He rejoiced in the name of Mr. Plonk and was strung on elastic. Granny made us one each out of our favourite bits from her scraps bag.

Musings from Kim K. said...

Absolutely darling! Perfectly YOU!

vivian said...

Im dying to start to do some crafting other then filling bear orders! lol! soooooon!!!
Love your scarecrow.. he is adorable.
have a great day Holly pie!
xoxo
vivian

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

How adorable! You have such creative talent Holly.

Art and Sand said...

Too cute!

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Love him..You are the yo yo queen!

Carol

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Hi Holly! He is so cute! I love his little ball hands and feet! Did you paint his face? It's really cute! Twyla

Simply Shelley said...

I can see why others would like to buy one of your cute scarecrows, one can't find any that cute on a shelf at the stores. Can't wait to see what your thrift finds are.....blessings friend