Hi, I'm Holly! Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Hi, I'm Holly!  Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Cutest Cradle Ever!

Hello bloggy friends!  You know how I love old decals- right?

Well, I found this doll cradle on my birthday treasure hunting trip!

I gasped when I saw it!

Decals on both sides!

It's currently holding fabric and my yo yo kit- right next to my computer table.  

For some reason, I am not a doll person.  If that surprises you, don't worry- I'm hard to figure out.

The bunnies with the balloons is my favorite decal.  Here's close ups of the rest.



Bobby spoiled me this trip- that's for sure!
Thanks for coming by and leaving me a comment!

Next post, I hope to share some design plans for my new "spa" room!

14 comments:

Mary Clark said...

Fantastic, it is so you!

Blessed Serendipity said...

Hi Holly,
It is adorable. I love all the decals too. I have a vintage dresser in my craft room and I bought it because it was covered with those vintage decals. There is something so charming about those vintage images.

xo Danielle

~Damita's Pretty Wrap~ said...

Good morning! Oh my goodness!! This is for sure so darling!! Love those adorable graphics on it too!! :) Happy sweet day to you! xo Holly

Patti said...

Oh I love vintage decals, too. And, the sweet pink color is perfect.

The Polka Dot Closet said...

I gasped when I saw it too, It's adorable. Belated happy birthday

Carol

Musings from Kim K. said...

It's definitely gasp worthy. Such wonderful decals.

Simply Shelley said...

Very sweet, so what are you going to use it for, just curious. I saw the sweetest antique doll cradle at a shop this week......at $125.00,I just took a peek and kept walking :) Blessings friend

donna said...

Oh my gosh your little craddle is sooo cute. I just love the sweet decals.
Hugs
donna

Art and Sand said...

What a little treasure and perfect for your creative space.

Donna said...

Cute as can be! I am new to your blog, and I'm sure we must be kindred spirits! I adore the old Meyercord decals, too----my small collection of original, vintage nursery decals is a special treasure to me. I also love all things Irmi! So glad to "meet" you! I'll be visiting your blog regularly now.

Jann Olson said...

What a precious find Holly! All of the decals are so cute. I'm thinking the little deer has to be my fav. I'm not a doll lover either. Although I did love them when I was little. You find the cutest things! It's just bound to be. . .after all, you are Cutie Pie Cottage!
hugs,
Jann

GardenOfDaisies said...

That is adorable!! Love it!

Susan Clayton said...

This little cradle is darling.Although I have a soft spot for stuffies I am not much of a doll person either. What a wonderful birthday treat.

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Oh wow this is gorgeous too!!! Awesome!