Hi, I'm Holly! Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Hi, I'm Holly!  Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Friday, October 3, 2014

Happy Birthday To Me!

I'm 53 today!  I'm the little girl in pink, looking at what I think was a catalog!
I never liked crowds and still don't!
Bobby is taking me out to lunch at Red Lobster and then to shop at a big antique mall that's in an old airplane hangar!  
I've wanted to go there for a long time so I'm excited!  
               Wish my feet good luck!  *I* like to shop but my feet don't!

9 comments:

Musings from Kim K. said...

Enjoy your special day! I hope you find lots of fun treasures! Take lots of pictures.

Mary Clark said...

Happy birthday, sweet Holly! Hope your feet hold out for the entire shopping experience!

Mary

Marilyn said...

Happy Birthday. Have a fun day. Hope you find a treasure or two!!

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

HAPPY
BIRTHDAY
TO
YOU!!!!
Have a great day with your hubby!
warmly,
deb

Art and Sand said...

Happy Birthday!

I hope your feet cooperate and that you find some fun things in that airplane hangar.

LBP said...

Happy Birthday and feet don't fail me now!

xox

Linda

Roxanne said...

Happy Birthday! Hope you have a great day!

Primitive Stars said...

Happy Birthday wishes to you, sweet picture.Blessings Francine.

Diane Mars said...

Holly, looks like you had a wonderful Birthday! Love all your new Goodies such treasures!