Hi, I'm Holly! Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Hi, I'm Holly!  Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Sunday, October 26, 2014

New Dresser For The Craft Room

Hello bloggers!  How are you?
I guess this is a decal season for me because I found *another* pink decaled item on my second birthday shopping trip!  First the cradle when I went with my hubs and now this dresser that I found with my son!
 I put it on top of my new vintage craft table!  I have fabric and trims in all the cute drawers.  
See my new appliances on the table, too?  That gives you an idea of their size.
I'm keeping supplies in them and on them because they serve a purpose other than just being cute!
 I sure am being treated like a queen lately but after the summer I had, I needed some pampering (and not the diaper kind)  

Thanks for coming by!  I love your comments

5 comments:

Art and Sand said...

Oh, how cute!

Perfect for Cutie Pie Cottage!

Debby said...

So cute. Those decals are just so sweet that you don't want to paint over them. Cute room. Love the kitchen set in there.

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Oh my goodness - I love this so much! Those decals are the best ever hey! Great find and thanks so much for sharing! :D

Diane Mars said...

Dang that dresser is just darling a doll dresser I have never found one yet but I don't frequent antique shops too often mostly try my luck at estate and garage sales... so I'll keep looking!

Musings from Kim K. said...

Just the cutest dresser and perfect for supplies and other cute things! You deserve to be spoiled!