Hi, I'm Holly! Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Hi, I'm Holly!  Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Pink Appliances!

Yippee!  After years of wishing for tiny tin/toy pink appliances- my wish finally came true!

A stove and sink sitting side by side in a new to me antique shop- $20.00 each!  These are toys- only 8-9 inches tall.
My son took me antiquing in a new town for my birthday and it was so much fun!  These are sitting on my craft table right now- holding supplies.

I have more birthday goodies to show but I'll do that in another post!

Thanks for stopping by.
I hope you are well and that you know you are loved!

7 comments:

jenann said...

These are such fun! My childhood ones were little red and white Brimtoy lithographed doll's house ones and, 55 years on, I still have them. The house is long gone (my meany parents gave it away whilst I was at school one day) but I am in my second childhood now, so I bought a new to me vintage Dolly Mixture house.
How big is your new pink set?

Musings from Kim K. said...

Love that color! What a fun birthday treat for yourself. You have a super son.

Lisa said...

Love it!!

Debby said...


What good shape they are in. Yes, what size are they.

Deanies Stash said...

These pink appliances are adorable! What a fun thing to find. Enjoy your new things! Hugs, Dianne

Simply Shelley said...

I love them, and you got them at a good price. They are in wonderful shape. Happy birthday.....again ;)
Blessings

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Insanely sweet!!!!!! Brilliant! Like new!