Hi, I'm Holly! Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Hi, I'm Holly!  Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Thursday, November 6, 2014

A Collection Starts

Hello fellow blogging friends!
I found these sweet Lustoware shakers when I went antiquing with my son for my birthday.
They have cracks on their backs so they were only $4.00 for the pair!
 They needed a bit of scrubbing up too but I never mind that.

I think treasure hunting is so fun- don't you?
I never buy much since I live in a small house but I always manage to find a little something to make me smile!

Hope you're all enjoying your fall!

7 comments:

Musings from Kim K. said...

A fun and cheery rescue! I'm sure they are glad to be at their new home.

gadawn57 said...

Too sweet! I have been looking for the exact pair of S & P after seeing a holiday pinterest kitchen counter display last year and they used these S & P in the display. I keep hoping one of these days I will come across a set, and like you said, they don't need to be perfect to be happy in our little homes!

Protector of Vintage said...

Very cute treasures!

vintage grey said...

So cute and sweet they are!! xo Heather

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Love them and they are available in every color...Yep, a collection begins!

Carol

Little Susie Home Maker said...

Yes, those sure are mighty cute!
I love this kind of stuff!
Blessings,
Susie

Patti said...

Hurrah for you! I had a set of these canisters and sold them years ago. Can you believe that! What was I thinking!!!