Hi, I'm Holly! Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Hi, I'm Holly!  Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Sunday, November 30, 2014

Crafting Bunches, Decorating Bits and Treasure hunting Fun!

Merry Christmas, girls!  I've been crafting for Denise,
collecting and decorating for me.
Crafting for Nan,
antiquing and decorating for me.  (The ornaments are a new find)

My hutch was all done by this time last year but I wasn't selling my crafts full time last year so it's slower going!

Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving.  I sure did.

Comment and I'll love you.  ;)

6 comments:

vivian said...

Love your little jingle bell elf! Too cute! I've been puttering around trying to my decorating down... so much work have a great week
xoxo

Debby said...

Love that elf. So cute. Glad you had a great Thanksgiving.

Jill said...

Your little group of angels is just sweet!! Love them!!

Musings from Kim K. said...

Darling, darling, darling!!!! Keep the pictures coming in between crafting breaks!

donna said...

Your little elf is just the cutest thing. Looks like you had some luck in the antiquing dept. So happy to hear you had a wonderful Thanksgiving.
Hugs
donna

Denise Adorian said...

I love My garland and I plan to put up My Christmas home decor post up soon. Thanks again Sweet Holly-Denise