Hi, I'm Holly! Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Hi, I'm Holly!  Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

The Ghost of Pictures Past

Hello blog friendies!  Do you remember my Christmas hutch from last year?

The challenge will be to make it just as cute this year- yet different.

I have more vintage Christmas items and dishes to add this year but not much.


Looking at these old pics gives me inspiration for this year!

I look forward to seeing all of your holiday decor!
Have a great day!

Holly

7 comments:

Musings from Kim K. said...

With all this snowy cold weather in MI, I'm tempted to pack up my pilgrims and get out Christmas! Can't wait to see all your darling decorations again.

Art and Sand said...

Your hutch looks so cute.

I am just gathering items new and old to decorate the day after Thanksgiving.

Debby said...

Love Love Love

Shirley Hatfield said...

So cute and colorful! When I arrange something and I like how it looks I take a picture of it so I can reproduce it next time. Today I was arranging my Christmas porcelain figures on the glass shelves in the hall by the kitchen and boy, did the photo from last year help a lot!

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

So sweet Holly, loved seeing your vintage display.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I just had to stop by and see if you were decorating! I love your beautiful hutch and all the pretty things! Enjoy your weekend! Hugs!

Patti said...

Oh, so cute, Holly. I can't wait to see what you do with your hutch - and the new surprises. I have a few new pieces, too, this year - and it will be fun to put them out.