Hi, I'm Holly! Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Hi, I'm Holly!  Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Valentine Yo Yo Trees!

Hello blog friendies!
I've been making Valentine yo yo trees on vintage blocks.
I think they are so cute.
If there's any that don't sell, I get to keep them!  


I haven't been doing any new decorating or much treasure hunting but I have been doing lots of writing, crafting and taking some nature walks.  I'm glad I have so many things that interest me!

Hope you're all well and happy!

8 comments:

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

They are very sweet Holly! You never said how much they are!
You are very creative with your yo-yo's.
warmly,
deb

Holly- Cutie Pie Cottage said...

Thank you, Deb! This 3 letter set is $20.00 free shipping. ♥

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

They are just adorable! Hope you get to keep a couple. ;-)

Patti said...

Very cute. Its neat you have so many interests and freedom to do what you would like to do. I am looking forward to retiring!

Jane said...

They're so cute, Holly! Very clever idea! I expect you'll sell all you make. Then you'll have to make a set for yourself to keep.
xo Jane

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Hi Holly! They are so cute! Love the ' X O X' on the blocks! Love, Twyla

Little Susie Home Maker said...

Holly! These are great! I am loving all your Yoyo crafts!

handmade by amalia said...

These are so fun and sweet - lovely fabrics!
Amalia
xo