Hi, I'm Holly! Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Hi, I'm Holly!  Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Monday, March 2, 2015

Candy Land!

Bobby found a vintage Candy Land game at the the thrifts!
Well- almost.
It's a reproduction but I don't care!
It's been well played so it seems vintage.
This is the board I remember from my childhood and I've wanted one for years.
The ice cream floats was always my favorite section.

I plan on hanging the board on my craft room wall and scanning and copying the game cards for crafting.

Hope you're all doing well!
Idaho didn't really have a winter.
It's like the whole west coast has a dome over it!
I'm sorry for those of you who are really feeling it.
Hang in there.  Spring always comes.

11 comments:

CherryPicked said...

I love the idea of hanging a game board on the wall! Super cute. happy Monday

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Hi Sweet Holly! Very cute game board! I hope you're doing well. I think of you often;). Love you, Twyla

~Damita's Pretty Wrap~ said...

Sounds like a fun and cute idea of it hanging on the wall!! I use to love playing that game...so fun!! :) Hope you have a wonderful week!! xo Holly

Debby said...

A great game. If they redid it today it would sugar free candyland.

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

Oh those childhood memories! I love the game and made my poor Mom and Nana play it with me countless times. It will be great hanging. Have fun with the pieces you copy too.

Patti said...

Ooooooooo - hanging on the wall! Brilliant! LOVE your sweet ideas!

vivian said...

how fun! I just bought a newer version for marla for christmas, it was a minnie mouse version! I like the old one better too though.
have a great day holly
xoxo

Musings from Kim K. said...

Keep on playing! I have bunches of board games hanging up at our house and at the a-frame lake house. I'm thinking warm thoughts. Another winter storm is brewing outside...sigh.

donna said...

What a great idea. You know I just passed one of those up at an estate sale. Darn it.
Hugs
donna

Simply Shelley said...

It will be so cute hanging in your craft room. Will make for some wonderful eye candy. I remember it from childhood as well. Blessings

groupbygroup said...

Love your blog----always inspires me to go treasure hunting!