Hi, I'm Holly! Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Hi, I'm Holly!  Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Friday, March 27, 2015

Nigh-Night Loppy

Aw!  Sleepy baby!
This is my latest bunny for friend and customer Kathy.
It's a floppy loppy- still not meant for small children but with a soft back.
Her head is smaller than my others, too.
I learned how to make pom poms for paws and feet!  So cute!
Let me know if you want one!
$40.00- free shipping.
There's 61 handmade yo yos in each bunny.
Your choice of colors and heads.
Comment for more info if interested!

Idaho is having summer like weather today- crazy but great!

7 comments:

Debby said...

So cute. That's alot of yo yos.

Trisha said...

Super cute! And yes, the weather was wonderful today!

~Trisha

vivian said...

cute bunny! are you making the heads too?
have a great weekend Holly!
xoxo

donna said...

So cute. I am just in love with your bunnies. I can not wait to get mine.
Hugs
donna

Twyla and Lindsey said...

So adorable, Holly!

Beedeebabee said...

Hey Cutie Pie! Your bunny is so darn, adorable! Holly, I always smile as soon as I pop into your blog. It's always such a happy spot in blogland! Have a great week...hope you get more beautiful weather! xoxo

Okie Kitsch said...

Do you still have the elephant decal?