Hi, I'm Holly! Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Hi, I'm Holly!  Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Thursday, April 23, 2015

Display Case #10!

Guess what?!  I've rented a very large book case for display/selling at my antique mall!  These are some of the cute price tags I made for it!

I've planned on having a booth for years but have finally had to let that plan go because of my back challenges.

I want my case to be cute and pretty but will also want to fit as much on it as possible. It will be a fun challenge for me!  I load everything on my shelves May 1rst.
Wish me luck!

10 comments:

Rosie said...

Cute tags! Best of luck, Holly, on your new endeavor! Be sure to post pics when your shelves are full. :)
love rosie

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Good for you, Holly! Don't be discouraged if things don't sell as quickly as you have hoped for! Very cute tags :) My hint: keep things rotated on the shelves and change it out monthly...Happy selling!
warmly,
deb

Shirley Hatfield said...

Very much looking forward to your "bookcase of treasures!" Good luck on your selling adventure. =D

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

Yay Holly! You'll have fun. The first time I sold I had a small bookcase shelf at an antique mall. I have fond memories of that. Agree with Deb, switch it out often. Make sure to show us photos.

:) Pam

Patti said...

Yippe Holly! Sounds like lots of fun. I'd love to do something like that someday, too. Maybe when I retire! Have fun!

Musings from Kim K. said...

Enjoy! Be sure to share pics.

The Polka Dot Closet said...

I just know your display will be colorful and fun. How great to find a way around your back issue and still do what you want! I can't wait to see pictures

Carol

Jane said...

Such good news! You'll do great - maybe could display some of your crafty items along with the vintage/antiques? Know it will be cute - photos, please! xo Jane

vintage grey said...

Cute tags! Sounds like it will be fun filling your space up! xo Heather

Cassie said...

Congrats! Wish I could shop it!
Please share photos once you get it loaded and styled!