Hi, I'm Holly! Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Hi, I'm Holly!  Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Sunday, April 5, 2015

Happy Easter!

Here's an Easter hug for you from my latest bunny!
Isn't she precious?

This bunny went to Donna's Lavender Nest.

I like to learn something new every winter and this winter I learned how to make pom poms!  I'm so glad I did!  (Pricing info at end of post for new visitors)

I hope you all have a wonderful day full of love!

Decorative poseable bunnies!  $40.00- free shipping. 
61 handmade yo yos in each. 
Your choice of colors and heads.
Comment for more info if interested!

3 comments:

Art and Sand said...

Happy Easter!

donna said...

I love my bunny. Thank you so much Holly she is precious.
Hugs
donna

Beedeebabee said...

Your bunnies are so adorable Holly! Hope you had a great Easter! xo