Hi, I'm Holly! Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Hi, I'm Holly!  Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Sunday, May 31, 2015

Booth Pics

Hello blog friendies!
I still haven't filled my booth all the way cuz stuff is flying off the shelves!
I kind of wish I could have blocked it off till it was full and then had a big reveal but oh well!  

I love "fluffing" my booth!
The timing is so right for me on this.
I believe in chasing your dreams but I also believe in perfect timing.

One of my fears in showing you pics is that you'll see something you gave me!
There was a day when I thought I'd remember where all my treasures came from but honestly, there are some things that I have *NO* memory acquiring!  So if you see something you gave me, just know I appreciated it at the time.  

Thanks for coming by and remember that I'm on fb now, too!

7 comments:

JR Bush said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE! I could do the same thing but it's just so hard to part with the
"stuff" that I've enjoyed collecting. But what good is it doing anyone when it is
packed away? You are a brave girl! Julia

Patti said...

Wonderful! Wow - you are keeping busy, for sure! I would love to make some money off some of my collections. Sooooo happy for you!

Musings from Kim K. said...

Enjoy every minute and continued blessings on your new adventure.

Jane said...

Wonderful to see that stuff is flying off the shelves! Don't worry a bit about selling anything I send you - just happy to find new homes for things I don't want to just throw away. Really excited for you with your new endeavor!

Roxanne said...

Your booth is so inviting. It's definitely the kind of booth I stop at and spend time in - and probably take home lots of treasures! Glad you are enjoying it.

Erica of Golden Egg Vintage said...

I'm so happy for you, Holly! :)

Evie said...

You look like you are having a fun time with your booth! So cute! And yes, starts to become difficult to remember where and when we got some pieces after a while! haha!
Evie