Hi, I'm Holly! Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Hi, I'm Holly!  Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Movin' On Up!

My little space at the antique mall has done so well!  I've already made a good profit and the month isn't even over!  My back is also doing so well that I'm very encouraged-

 SO encouraged that I'm moving up to a bigger space!  I'm so excited that I hardly slept last night!

I had planned for a booth for years but then gave up because of my health issues so this is like a resurrection dream come true.
Instead of a large bookcase, I'll have a 10x5 FT space with one very high wall.  It's sort of half a booth.
I can start moving in close to the end of the month.
It might not be quite full at first but I'll get it that way and I want it to be very colorful and cute!


Rest assured I'll be posting pics!

Fear of rejection has been my life long "curse" so this is a HUGE step for me!
Any tips from buyers or sellers are welcome!

12 comments:

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

Yay Holly, good for you. I suggest you change it up a lot, moving things around and taking things out that haven't sold, putting them back in later. Keep it fresh, & with your adorable goodies you are sure to do well.

Also, be prepared for an off month when sales are not good...happens to everyone. Most of all, keep having fun!

Melissa said...

I've had a very colorful and kitschy booth for a couple of years now! Feel free to ask questions any time. I've also got lot of pictures on my blog :)

Lutka And Co. said...

So so happy for you! I love looking at cute booths stuffed full with vintage goodies :) Best of luck with you bigger space!

My favorite booths are ones with cute things and good prices. A vendor once told me that she prices them just right, so the items keep moving, and that's what you want. It seems to be working for them :).

Margaret said...

Wow! That's great news! Both for your health and for your wealth :)!!! Have fun! Maggie

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Yay! I'm so glad you're having great success! Twyla

Simply Shelley said...

Congrats Holly, I feel your excitement. Get out there and hit those garage sales and thrift shops. You will be overflowing in stock in no time. I pray you find lots of bargains, and make a good turnover with your sales, most of all ......enjoy ;) Blessings and hugs, Shelley

vivian said...

oh good for you Holly! You know how to do cute.. so I know your booth will be cute as can be and will draw people in. have fun!! looking forward to those pics.
xoxo
vivian

donna said...

How exciting about your booth. That is so awesome. You have such cute stuff.
Hugs
donna

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Happy that it is going so good for you :) Having something to do is good for us.
warmly,
deb

The Polka Dot Closet said...

I am so excited for you! I can see why you are doing well, your booth is so cute and eye catching. I did just like you, I kept moving up until I went to an 8X10 and found out that was enough. You would do great at shows, it is where quick money is made, give it a whirl!

Carol

{oc cottage} said...

you go girl!!! so happy for you!

m ^..^

Denise said...

Holly,Have You slowed way down in blogging? I can't find a later post than Sept. 2015?