Hi, I'm Holly! Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Hi, I'm Holly!  Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Thursday, May 28, 2015

Moving Day One

I started moving into my new booth space yesterday!  It looks so much better in person. It's going to take practice to get the lighting right in my pics.  I had so much fun!  It was "smalls and walls" day.  Remember I said it's just half a booth?  Below is a "before" pic which includes the previous vendor's stuff and my neighbor's half.


Quite the contrast- right?  

I'll be bringing in more merch in the following days and decorating more so stay tuned!  

7 comments:

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Oh my goodness, Holly! Your space is beautiful!!! Good job! Twyla

Becca said...

Your booth would surely catch my attention! Looks like a very fun place to visit. Congratulations.

Patti said...

How fun for you! I just love following this adventure. Thanks for keepimg us all posted on your progress!

vivian said...

Im glad youre having so much fun with your booth Holly! I hope you do very well with it! we all know that it will be cute as can be!
have a great weekend
xoxo
vivina

Musings from Kim K. said...

It looks fabulous. Well done! Keep sharing updates with us!

The Polka Dot Closet said...

It looks like an adorable vintage kitchen...Great job. Good luck!

Carol

Karen D. said...

congrats...would love to shop there IRL...love going to check out antiques. My house is full of them.