Hi, I'm Holly! Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Hi, I'm Holly!  Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Loving My Booth!

I've had a booth for 2 months now and I just love it!
Sales slowed down when school let out but hopefully vacationers will be new shoppers!

This dish drainer sold right away so I had to hurry and get a different one down there!  
I love selling vintage memories.
 

I've upcycled and made a few items to add to the booth.
They haven't sold but that's okay because they make my booth look pretty and cute.
I hope you're having a great summer!
Thanks for coming by!

8 comments:

Diane Mars said...

Glad to hear things are going well at your booth, two months really isn't very long so hang in there and keep refreshing your stock and I am sure it will be a success!

janice15 said...

That's nice it's going well for you.. wish I could have a both somewhere's.. Have a great rest of the week with love Janice

Patti said...

I love hearing how your little store is going! Everything is so cute. Love the dish drainer display spot! I think I would love to have a little store - maybe when I retire.

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

Nice display full of sweet goodies. Keep having fun!

Simply Shelley said...

I had a booth or two once, and even a small shop I shared with my daughter. It was a lot of fun, but not many sales here in our little hometown. My summer is being spent mostly indoors :) its too hot outdoors for me. Blessings sweet Holly

Musings from Kim K. said...

Your booth is just so charming. I'd love to be there exploring it all with you.

The Polka Dot Closet said...

You do have an adorable booth! The colors are so fun and eye catching!

Carol

vivian said...

If you lived near me, I would surely come shopping at your booth! Im thinking of hitting up a few vintagy type places this afternoon in search of some little trinkets or treasures!
have a great weekend!
xoxo
vivian