Hi, I'm Holly! Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Hi, I'm Holly!  Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Saturday, February 20, 2016

Cinder Blocks Set Up

I finally finished my cinder blocks and my hubs set them up in my booth!  I love the way they turned out and we've received many compliments.

My booth is in Moscow Idaho at the Main Street Antique Mall- Sorry- no shipping.

We stacked the blocks 4 high.  I glued gingham ball trim along the edge of the top 2 shelves and it's so cute!

The top 2 shelves are vintage counter tops that my hubs cut in half.

The bottom 2 shelves and just ply wood wrapped in white embossed wall paper.  For a tutorial for the blocks see my last post!

14 comments:

Patti said...

Cute, cute! This is a fun season of life for you - having your creative selling space. Your blocks are really cute and a great idea. I like the trim!

lorlore said...

Looks very nice, great job!!!!!!

Ann said...

With spring in the air it will be time for flea market sales!!!! Love what hubby built.
Ann

Primitive Stars said...

Evening, love the use of the blocks, so many great collections.Blessings Francine.

vivian said...

looks really cute Holly! I'm going to check out your tutorial as I am curious as to how you did that!
happy Sunday!
xoxo
vivian

Melissa Stanley said...

They look great, Holly!

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

Your space looks great. Isn't having a booth fun? Plus the extra $$$ is a nice bonus. :)

donna said...

Your booth is so cute. Wish I lived closer I would stop by.
Hugs
donna

Jann Olson said...

Looks so cute Holly! Clever idea to dress up the cinder blocks. Would love to visit your booth some day. Surely will if we ever make it back to Moscow.
hugs,
Jann

Musings from Kim K. said...

Your booth is just darling and I love how you decorated your blocks. I bet your booth really stands out from the rest of the competition.

Berry Blossom Cottage said...

I absolutely adore the cinder blocks! You are so creative, the booth looks fantastic, Tonya : )

Jean Knee said...

adorable, who knew cinder blocks could be so cute?

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy said...

Great idea, Holly!

Ric Rac and Polka Dots said...

I love it Holly! I wish I could go visit. I enjoy seeing all your pictures, very inspirational. Hope you are well, it's been a while! Julie